Senin, 04 November 2013

AKASHA'S DAILY PRAYER


AKASHA'S DAILY PRAYER 

My Beloved I AM of my Being.

In and with thee I take my stand for eternity.
I come into this day in God, 
with God, by God and for God.

I will live this day and every day in God, with God, by God and for God.

And I will close this day in God, with God, by God and for God.

 I Am God protected, God purified, God mentored, 
God connected, God illumined, God healed, God fed. God supplied
 and I Am God victorious over all that is of a discordant nature in my outer world.

I love the Light and I want to grow in my experience with the Light. 
I love the Light more than anything else in the World 
and I know that your Light is all wisdom, love and power within me 
and in all my experiences in my outer world.

I take my stand in the Light; for I AM the Light. 
This is the Light I experience in all things in my World. 
And I AM so grateful.